Brass Jurassic Croc bottle opener / multi-tools are ready for your everyday carry setup!
100% made in the USA at our shop in Southern California. These are fully functional tactical works of art, hand made with precision and badassery. Each material has its own unique finish and are made from the highest grade of metal.
Features and Specs
- Bottle Opener - Use the mouth of the BEAST!
- Lanyard Hole - For all your paracord and keychain goodness
- Medium Slotted Pry Bar - Pry your worries away or let your girl use it to open a can 😂 (we know you got those nails boo)
- 1/4 inch and 10mm hex - For the screw driver or those important nuts (not those nuts)
- #2 Phillips Bit - American Made because that's how we operate
- x2 O-Rings - Fatty and long lasting - if they break, email us
- Lanyard - Tied by magic fingers, here at our shop
- Tape Cutter - Because you probably order too much off Amazon
The Jurassic Croc in action!
Brass: Cut straight from a plate of .25 high end brass, these crocs are ground, finished and polished by hand! First we cut them, grind down the pry-bar and tape cutter. Then they get hand chamfered and a 20 hour tumble to ensure smooth edges. We then hit them with our apocalypse finish which includes had carved battle craters and wounds plus a light patina. They are topped off with a nice hand polish around the edges and highlighted areas. No two crocs are the same due to the fact that they are made by hand. We also offer a new Antiqued finish, these brass beauties are force patinad a deep rust color then rock tumbled for several hours. The edges are highlighted with 2,000 grit to finish them off.
Titanium: Click HERE to brows our TITANIUM collection.
Each Croc is tumbled, hand ground, hand polished, milled and finished.